Introductions of new members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions of new members.

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

Use this topic to introduce yourself to the other members, I'm sure someone will stop by and say hello. You could tell us something about yourself if you want to, hey you might even find someone with the same hobbies or who lives in the same part or the woods.

Admin
Admin

http://dwightschultz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions of new members.

Post  Chelle on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Since we're starting over, I'll jump in: I'm Chelle - one of the admins. I live in the States - South Dakota to be exact. I am a Graphic Designer. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, I Arabian show horse and 1 husband.

Lately I don't have much time for my hobbies as I have been taking care of a barn full of horses for some dear friends and drinking a lot of Stella Artois or Moscato wine in my spare time. Laughing But when I DO have time, I love to read, spend time with my horse and chat w/my British boyfriend. Laughing

I can't think of anything else right now. I just want to say welcome to anyone who pops in and I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do! Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Chelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  armyman on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 pm

I am Americanman/Armyman. Been here on and off. I served in the US Army and have a good heart. I am Artist/disabled and do alot of open source investigating with the war on terror in the homeland. I am very Patriotic and will give anyone the shirt off my back. I will try not to make anyone mad with my posts but I stay in the FAR back of the room now a days. People are happier that way. LOL. If you need anything or information the best way to is PM me.

armyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi, I'm Ellen. I live in England. I have no husband or children - (yet! Smile ), but I have 3 brothers and a sister, and through my sister I have a nephew, a niece, and also a great-niece and they are the best and I adore them, even if having a great-niece makes me feel very old!

Ellen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jenny on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am

Hi, I am Jenny and living in the Netherlands. I have a husband and a son.
I work for 4 mornings and then I look after people who needs care and help.

My biggest hobbies are: my website and paint shop pro.
I love to go on holiday with the caravan several times a year, but occasionally I do not make use of my caravan and take a flight to faraway places.

So now you know enough of me , i think. Laughing lol!

jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top